this print is free to download for your use

Thursday, January 7, 2010






Check out this saucy little 1950's wool hat. Brushed so nice. It is truly a spotless work of art. And I am going to feature it on Etsy one of these days! Price about $25.00. Don't you think that's fair enough? I also love my shiny hair. That's not going to be for sale, however, unless
of course you beg me and I feel compassion for you! Love is all there is, besides a bright blue $25.00 hat.
And now here is a real winner also to be featured on Etsy. A beautiful fur strip and spun wool macramé scarf approx 60 inches long. Unbelievably beautiful. For my tates it is flawless. But I will advertise it as fair condition so I won't get any bad marks on my report card from someone who buys it.
Here it is again, keeping my precious chilly little neck warm. Note again the shiny hair!
This is sooo cooool. Black thread crochet chapeau. Wear it several ways. Front to back, back to front. Another snazzy work of heart; and art. Going to price it at $45.00, but I do hate t'sell it!
Do I keep all my hats slung over lamp shades? Well, no. Some of them I sling over plant stakes in the garden. Note my Pendleton wool Ranger's hat. Another soon to be Etsy feature.

No comments: