this print is free to download for your use

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My dearly beloved White Bison, I actually found along the road side and took him home and washed him up and did a photoshop tribute to him. My friend in Eatonvill, Wa bought an old church publishing house and is turning it into a Sobaini Meditation Center. This is a pair of seekers who showed up to help with construction. It was just after a horrible storm when the power went out from Seattle to Olympia, Wa for almost 3 days. We were fortunate not to be on the "grid". Just had trouble finding a gas station where the pumps worked!
I would so love to have a flock of geese like these. This one belongs to a friend in Auburn, Wa
This very old little red cabbage proves to me that vegetables are living foods even long after they have been forgotten. This little cutie was doing it's thing in my root cellar.

No comments: